The growth of SASid, Inc. is profound, which makes the business a more valuable entity. Seemingly almost overnight it has transformed from a small business into a larger, thriving one. Being part of a rapidly growing company is exciting. An attitude of success pervades the organization. The work environment is highly energized, as all the team members seek to keep the momentum building. Some of this excitement is derived from a feeling of individual accomplishment based on metrics and individual goal setting. Each employee believes that he/she contributes to the growth and success that is occurring. With this type of exponential growth comes the need for recruting qualified individuals. SASid, Inc. recently earned a spot on the 2011 Inc. 5000 list, a compilation of the fastest growing private companies in the united States. We are currently in the market for a Medical Claims Examiner who is motivated, organized and a self started. The job descirption is as follows: Reviews medical claim(s) for completeness and accuracy
• Manages a caseload of insurance claims to assess their validity or if further investigation is required
• Consults policy & pertinent files to verify the information reported in a claim
• Authorizes payment, denies the claim or refers the claim to an investigator for a more thorough review
• Keeps current files with all the appropriate forms, statements and reports, and maintains medical records, reports and correspondence
• Responds to customer inquiries as needed in areas relevant to medical claims status
• Needs to be detail-oriented, precise and thorough, to be familiar with medical terminology and health insurance administration processes and to have good judgment and integrity
• Requires a minimum of 1-2 years experience in medical claims processing, medical terminology, ICD9 and CPT knowledge
• Customer service experience is helpful
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• This position is a Salaried position with a 40 hour work week with hours of operation between 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their resume, along with a cover letter to email@example.com.