Open Enrollment begins in justÂ four weeks!Â Understanding the basics can help you take advantage of this important time period. Â Brought to you by REALTORSÂ® Insurance Marketplace, this nine part series will help you learn important facts about this yearâ€™s Open Enrollment.
6. Â Â Â AÂ QualifiedÂ HealthÂ PlanÂ includesÂ TENÂ ESSENTIALÂ HEALTHÂ BENEFITS,Â whichÂ cover:
- OutpatientÂ careâ€”theÂ kindÂ youÂ getÂ withoutÂ beingÂ admittedÂ toÂ aÂ hospital
- TripsÂ toÂ theÂ emergencyÂ room
- TreatmentÂ inÂ theÂ hospitalÂ forÂ inpatientÂ care
- CareÂ beforeÂ andÂ afterÂ yourÂ babyÂ isÂ born
- MentalÂ healthÂ andÂ substanceÂ useÂ disorderÂ services,Â includingÂ behavioralÂ healthÂ treatment,Â counseling,Â andÂ psychotherapy
- PrescriptionÂ drugs
- ServicesÂ andÂ devicesÂ toÂ helpÂ youÂ recoverÂ ifÂ youÂ areÂ injured,Â orÂ haveÂ aÂ disabilityÂ orÂ chronicÂ condition.Â ThisÂ includesÂ physicalÂ andÂ occupationalÂ therapy,Â speechÂ languageÂ pathology,
psychiatricÂ rehabilitation,Â andÂ more.
- LabÂ tests
- PreventiveÂ servicesÂ includingÂ counseling,Â screenings,Â andÂ vaccinesÂ toÂ keepÂ youÂ healthy
and/orÂ provideÂ careÂ forÂ managingÂ aÂ chronicÂ disease
- PediatricÂ services,Â includingÂ dentalÂ careÂ andÂ visionÂ careÂ forÂ kids
For more information pleaseÂ watch for our next part in this nine part series, posted weekly.
(Pssstâ€¦If you canâ€™t wait to see all 9,Â click here.)