Deductible Supplement Insurance
Deductible Supplement Insurance is designed to help offset the out-of-pocket costs associated with high deductible major medical insurance plans. By opting for a high deductible major medical plan paired with Deductible Supplement Insurance, you can dramatically reduce you monthly insurance premium. These plans are unique because they pay the insured individual the cash benefit.
Cash Indemnity Benefits for (accident and sickness):
- First-day Hospital/ICU admission
- Each additional day spent in theÂ Hospital/ICU (up to 5 days)
- Emergency Room Visit
- Ambulance Transport (by ground or air)
Who can benefit?
- Those with high Major Medical out-of-pocket cost
- Those wanting more robust and benefit-rich Major Medical coverage
- Those who want to supplement their existing Major Medical plan with first-dollar benefits