SASid has emerged as one of the leading providers for developing, marketing, and administrating unique insurance plans for affinity groups and broker distribution networks nationally.
See how SASid products offer more value than competitors.
Why work with SASid:
- SASid is extremely efficient, therefore our programs are more competitive than others.
- Licensed in every state as an insurance producer.
- Licensed/bonded administrator (through it’s sister company – InsuranceTPA.com).
- SASid maintains a A+ rating with BBB.
- Trust is created through transparency – SASid provides real-time online transparency web access to data for its partners.
- Extremely low insurance complaints/cancellations per program. This is due to SASid’s strategy of “Do the right thing, always” approach to designing, marketing, and administrating programs.
- Track record of long term relationships with current partners.
Current Proud Insurance Carrier Partners:
- Dental Insurance
- Processing more than 3.6 million dental claims each year.
- Having a claims processing turnaround time of 90% in 5-7 working days.
- Being so meticulous that our accuracy of processed claims exceeds 99%.
- Putting into place a high-tech electronic claims system specifically designed for processing dental claims.
- Accurately processing customized deductibles, coinsurance levels, maximums and claim allowance
Financial Strength Ratings
The financial strength and operating performance of Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., Acacia Life Insurance Company, The Union Central Life Insurance Company and First Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York are reflected in strong group ratings by independent rating agencies.
A.M. Best Rating:
A (Excellent) for financial strength and operating performance. This is the third highest of A.M. Best’s 15 ratings
United States Fire Insurance Company (a division of Crum & Forster)
United States Fire Insurance Company underwrites and insures the risk of the program. U.S. Fire has provided commercial insurance to specialty markets for over 85 years. The company provides niche property and casualty insurance; accident and health; and surety bond products. U.S. Fire is rated A (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and has over $1.5 billion in capital and surplus.
A.M. Best Rating:
Fairmont Specialty (division of Crum & Forster)
Crum & Forster is rated A- (Excellent)
by AM Best Company
– The Third-highest of 15 possible ratings –
Driven by Tradition…Powered by People
Markel A&H is a division of Markel Insurance Company. We have been committed to the accident and health niche markets we serve for more than twenty years. Our team is comprised of dedicated staff that is “Driven by Tradition…Powered by People.” We believe in hard work and a zealous pursuit of excellence while keeping a sense of humor. Our creed is honesty and fairness in all our dealings. We are committed to the long-term interest of our clients.
The Markel Difference:
History is important to Markel Corporation because our success and how we attained it is a source of great pride. Traditional values are a driving force, and we believe our people bridge the gap between taking great plans and achieving great results. Markel owes its success to the thousands of its associates that have made our values and traditions tangible for our customers. Markel associates make the difference in our customers’ experiences, which determines our ultimate success. Yes, at Markel we are “Driven by Tradition…Powered by People”, the Markel Difference.
In business since the 1920’s, Markel Corporation has grown from a small family business into a multi-billion dollar international specialty insurer. The company has continually maintained a unique focus. We know that customers enjoy their experience more and are better served when our associates are empowered and motivated to satisfy the customer. No matter how large or small, every customer is important to us.
- Driven by Tradition…Powered by People: Our dedicated team is responsive and accessible. We believe in honesty, integrity, and fair dealings with the clients we serve.
- Experience: For over 20 years, Markel’s Accident and Health division has provided top-quality insurance for private and public schools, as well as amateur sports leagues and other clubs or organizations.
- Superior Customer Service: We have built our reputation on service. Whether you have a question about coverage or need to report a claim, our team is here to serve you.
- Outstanding Claims Administration: Our industry-leading claims service administers your claims quickly, efficiently, and fairly.
- In-House Underwriting Expertise: Our skilled, knowledgeable underwriters can create plans tailored to fit your school or organization’s specific needs.
AM Best Rating:
Markel Insurance Company (MIC)
MIC is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company
MIC is rated A (High) by Fitch/Duff & Phelps
– The Second-highest of 15 possible ratings –