SASid has emerged as one of the leading providers for developing, marketing, and administrating unique insurance plans for affinity groups and broker distribution networks nationally. See how SASid products offer more value than competitors. Why work with SASid:
- SASid is extremely efficient, therefore our programs are more competitive than others.
- Licensed in every state as an insurance producer.
- Licensed/bonded administrator (through it’s sister company – InsuranceTPA.com).
- Trust is created through transparency – SASid provides real-time online transparency web access to data for its partners.
- Extremely low insurance complaints/cancellations per program. This is due to SASid’s strategy of “Do the right thing, always” approach to designing, marketing, and administering programs.
- Track record of long term relationships with current partners.
Current Proud Insurance Carrier Partners:
- Dental Insurance
- Processing more than 3.6 million dental claims each year.
- Having a claims processing turnaround time of 90% in 5-7 working days.
- Being so meticulous that our accuracy of processed claims exceeds 99%.
- Putting into place a high-tech electronic claims system specifically designed for processing dental claims.
- Accurately processing customized deductibles, coinsurance levels, maximums and claim allowance
Financial Strength Ratings The financial strength and operating performance of Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., and Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York are reflected in strong group ratings by independent rating agencies.
A.M. Best Rating: A (Excellent) for financial strength and operating performance. This is the third highest of A.M. Best’s 15 ratings.
United States Fire Insurance Company (a division of Crum & Forster) United States Fire Insurance Company underwrites and insures the risk of the program. U.S. Fire has provided commercial insurance to specialty markets for over 85 years. The company provides niche property and casualty insurance; accident and health; and surety bond products. U.S. Fire is rated A (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and has over $1.5 billion in capital and surplus.
A.M. Best Rating: Fairmont Specialty (division of Crum & Forster) Crum & Forster is rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best Company — The Third-highest of 15 possible ratings.
HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. is a leading specialty insurer with offices in the United States and other countries, underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Since its founding in 1974, HCC has had a belief that every risk is as unique as the client who undertakes it. The concentrations of expertise allow HCC to truly underwrite each risk, not merely apply a template to them. In other words, it’s a process of insurance HCC calls Mind over risk.
A.M. Best Rating: HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. is rated A+ (“Superior”) by A.M. Best — The second highest of 15 possible ratings.
Life of the South is a Fortegra company that provides payment protection products and services across most of the United States.
Life of the South Insurance Company is an insurance company and markets life, accident and other credit insurance products through consumer finance companies, small loan companies, auto dealerships, regional and community banks, managing general agents, and others. Life of the South is part of the Fortegra family of companies. Its headquarters are in Jacksonville, FL.
A.M. Best Rating: Life of the South is rated B++ (“Good”) by A.M. Best Company.