GTL has made recent changes in underwriting to help speed up the process of getting your clientsâ€™ insurance needs issued.
- Implemented the RX pharmacy report.
- Average underwriting time is now 3-4 days for decision.
- GTL will continue to order MIB reports upon app submission.
- If there is an MIB or Rx hit, GTL will ask client to obtain medical records
- Drawback is they are no longer paying for APSâ€™s.
- Client is required to obtain medical records from their doctor at their own expense.
- On the upside, this has allowed GTL to underwrite more cost efficiently.