Smart And Simple
Our mission is to build, market, and administrate niche health and supplemental insurance products and systems which help people; to create insurance products and technologies which are simple to understand, quote, purchase and smart to have.
- Simple: Build Insurance products and systems to be simple to market, understand, administrate, and purchase
- Smart: Build insurance products which are smart to have and deliver results (ROI, conversion)
Located in 20,000 sq ft of the Recently Restored Historical Carriage Works Building in Downtown Janesville. A 150-Year-old Cream City Brick building.
SASid Success Culture: Our mindset at work
Need more? We are primarily focused on the following:
In the last 20 years we have been building and evolving our insurance software so that we could provide the most effective and simple tools to manage our clients. It is so good that carriers have noticed. In 2013, we started licensing the tools to insurance carriers. Today it has become our primary focus.
Building the best health and life insurance products which help people and generate consistent revenue.
- Smart Insurance Marketplace for; Brokers, Affinity Partnerships, and Employer Groups.
- Our exclusively designed insurance portfolio is always evolving based on consumer/broker needs. Check out sasidplans.com for the latest products and information.
- SASid Partner Login (Back Office System) which provides transparency reporting to partners.
Building exclusive health and life insurance plans for Affinity groups which add member value:
- National Association of REALTORS® – www.RealtorsInsurancePlace.com
- NBA Alumni Association
- National /Regional Banks and Credit Unions
Low cost. Incredibly efficient. Simple to understand, quote, & purchase. Smart to have.
SASid is looking for fun people to make insurance simple and smart.
We hire people who are determined, positive, and energetic. We strive for an atmosphere that encourages growth and opportunity for every single person.Click the link below to learn more about opportunities at SASid: