Software For Insurance Administration
Our unique and la carte system has allowed us to build and partner with many insurance carriers. Working with our sister company, SASid, we are one of the leading providers in developing, marketing, and administrating unique insurance plans for, individuals, affinity groups and broker distribution networks nationally.
Claims Audit Results – By the Numbers
- 99.9% procedural scoring
- 99.9% financial scoring
- InsuranceTPA is a proven claims servicer leveraging years of health and life claims experience to deliver accurate books and low loss ratios
- Partner Login enables real-time data reporting and a detailed activities log for all parties involved
- On occassion, InsuranceTPA is brought in to provide claims services on products not developed through SASid
- Adhere to state prompt pay statutes
- Between March 2015 and August 2020, InsTPA was audited 26 times by carrier partners
- Over the course of these audits, over 5,500 individual claims were reviewed
- InsuranceTPA returned perfect scores on 24 of these 25 audits
- Bilingual staff
- We do not outsource administrative duties
- In aggregate, InsuranceTPA averaged a highly impressive 99.7% claims accuracy score
- Off claims processing
ICHRA’s with InsuranceTPA
What is an ICHRA?
The individual coverage health reimbursement arrangement (ICHRA) is a new way for businesses and other organizations to offer employees health benefits. The ICHRA allows businesses of any size to reimburse employees tax-free for health care, including individual health insurance policies.
Based on our analysis, switching from group plans to an ACA individual coverage medical plan will result in much better outcomes (more options, both in coverage and dollars) for your company. Use the SASid exchange site to compare and enroll into an ACA plan. Government subsidies will not be available to anyone who is being provided an ICHRA from their employer; so do not apply for subsidies. (unless the subsidy is higher than the $525, then you can opt out of the ICHRA and keep the subsidy.)
For the last 20 years, SASid and InsuranceTPA have been innovators when it comes to health insurance and products. So, we feel the future of group health insurance plans are ICHRA’s.