Provided by AUIC Membership
Offer your clients a great solution to the high cost of legal services. Through membership in the AUIC.org ($2 monthly), you can provide access to these plans to individuals and/or groups. MetLife attorneys are here to help your clients when:
- Getting married
- Buying or selling a home
- Starting a family
- Dealing with identity theft
- Sending kids off to college
- Caregiving for aging parents
- And more
With network attorneys available in person, by phone, or by email and online tools to do-it-yourself or plan your next move — we make it easy to get legal help. And, clients will always have a choice in which attorney to use. Clients can choose one from our network of prequalified attorneys, or use an attorney outside of our network and be reimbursed some of the cost.
The attorneys who participate in the plan have an average of 25 years of experience and must meet strict criteria to participate. Other plan benefits include:
- Access to a nationwide network of more than 17,500 participating attorneys
- Unlimited telephone and/or in-person consultations with an attorney
- Help with many common legal issues including estate planning, debt collection, and real estate matters
The legal plan has many uses for everyday legal situations. You can find a complete list of available services on our website at members.legalplans.com.
Broker Online Contracting:
Please complete the online broker contracting for MetLife Legal Plans provided by SASid. SASid develops online insurance marketplace(s) and administrative solutions to make insurance simple to understand, quote, and enroll.
Legal Insurance Marketplace: Quoting and Enrolling Clientele
The AUIC MetLife Legal plans can be offered to groups and/or individuals. Depending on the situation there are three (3) types of enrollment link options available:
- Group list billing to the employer: each employee is directed to the quoting and enrollment link and all participants are billed to the employer each month via list bill.
- Direct to employee billing: each employee can pay for coverage (credit card or bank transfer) after enrollment online. There will be recurring billing to the client directly each month.
- Direct to the consumer: The broker will have an enrollment link for all individuals to quote, enroll, and pay for the MetLife Legal plans through AUIC.org membership
Group Setup Form:
Group MetLife Legal Plans Online Enrollment Tool:
When you have a new group (employer, association, other) you would like to offer the MetLife Legal plans please complete this online group set up form. We will develop an online website enrollment tool for each group for quoting and enrollment. Each group can be set up for a list bill to the employer or so that each individual is billed directly. Please provide SASid 48 hours to build each new group enrollment link.
Individual AUIC MetLife Legal Plans Online Enrollment:
For individual quoting and enrollment SASid will develop an individual online website enrollment tool for each broker to direct individuals to. SASid will develop this link within 5 days of broker completing online broker sign up form.
Download resources using the tools below.
Here you can download the marketing brochure that is approved content for direct to consumer use for the AUIC MetLife Legal Plan. This brochure is not intended to be downloaded or used outside of agent distribution.