Valuable Health Insurance Coverage For Times Of Transitions
Safeguard your financial future with Flex Term Health Insurance. It provides the peace of mind and health care access you need at a price you can afford. Perfect for individuals between jobs or awaiting new employee benefits.
Short-term medical insurance is a popular option for new graduates and seasonal employees.
Flex Term Health Insurance Highlights
- Plans available up to 12 months*
- 5 minute simple applaication process
- Flexibility to choose your own physician and hospitals
- Next Day Coverage
* Some states may vary
Summary of Coverage
Emergency Room Care
X-Ray and Laboratory
How Does Flex Term Temporary Health Insurance Work?
YOU PAY A $50 COPAY FOR A PHYSICIAN OFFICE VISIT OR YOU PAY A $50 COPAY FOR AN ANNUAL ROUTINE PHYSICAL EXAM
Your deductible is the amount you must pay before FlexTerm Health Insurance pays benefits.
- 50%/50% – You pay 50% of any additional covered charges up to the plan maximum
- 70%/30% – You pay 30% of any additional covered charges up to the plan maximum
- 80%/20% – You pay 20% of any additional covered charges up to the plan maximum
- 100% – We pay 100% of the covered charges up to the plan maximum
FlexTerm Health pays all remaining covered charges, up to the Policy Period Maximum.
Decide if Short Term Medical Insurance is right for you
Knowing exactly what your Short Term Medical Insurance does and does not cover is important. To give you the best possible experience, we offer this summary of what is not covered. Complete details are included in your policy.
Treatment of a Pre-Existing condition, including those not inquired about on the enrollment form
• Charges for services or supplies in excess of the Maximum Allowable Expense (MAE). MAE means the maximum charge that will be considered as an Eligible Expense will be the lesser of billed charges, the Usual and Customary Fee, the negotiated or contracted discount, the maximum benefi t under this Policy, or a percent of the Medicare allowable charge.
• Prescription Drugs, except those administered by a Doctor in a covered Inpatient or Outpatient setting. • Spinal manipulations or adjustments • Illness or injury that is self-infl icted or caused while engaged in a felony, under the infl uence, in military service, in a hazardous occupation or activity, or while engaged in intercollegiate sports • Vision or dental treatments, foot care or orthotic
• Expenses incurred outside the United States and its possessions
• Genetics or fertility treatment or testing • Custodial care or private duty nursing
• Cosmetic, experimental, investigational, or non-medically necessary treatment
• Hearing examination or hearing aids
• Benefits for Sicknesses that begin during the Waiting Period, which is 5 days (30 days for cancer) following the Effective Date.
• Charges during the first 6 months after the Effective Date for: Total or partial hysterectomy, unless it is Medically Necessary due to a diagnosis of carcinoma; Tonsillectomy; Adenoidectomy; Repair of deviated nasal septum or any type of surgery involving the sinus; Myringotomy; Tympanotomy; Herniorraphy; or Cholecystectomy.
• Benefits exceeding the specified amounts in the Schedule of Benefits for: Kidney stones; Appendectomy; Joint or tendon Surgery; Knee Injury or disorder; Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)/ Human Immuno-defi – ciency Virus (HIV); or Gallbladder surgery.
Quote and Enroll
Flex Term Health Insurance
Paperless and Fast
Agents Looking To Sell
Flex Term Health Insurance