SMART Accident Plus
SMART Accident Plus plans may help limit out-of-pocket expenses, especially for those with high deductible qualified health plans (major medical). In some cases, purchasing a high deductible major medical plan with a low monthly premium and pairing it with a SMART Accident Plus plan could be more low-cost than a major medical plan with a low deductible. Consumers can choose to add up to four out of the five additional riders with the purchase of the base Accident Expense Plan, the core of our SMART Accident Plus product.
Additional riders available with purchase of the Accident Expense Plan
- Critical Illness or Critical Illness (Cancer Only)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accidental Hospital Indemnity
- Funeral Expense & Bereavement Counseling
Who can benefit?
- Those with high Major Medical out-of-pocket costs
- Those wanting more robust and benefit-rich Medical coverage for accident expenses
- Those who want to supplement their existing Major Medical plan
- U.S. Citizens aged 18-64
SMART Accident Plus products are underwritten by one of the following, depending on the state: Life of the South Insurance Company, Southern Financial Life Insurance Company, Bankers Life of Louisiana, or Response Indemnity of California.
Interested in learning more about this product? Complete the simple form below and we’ll be in touch.