What does it mean to be SaaS?
SaaS means “Software as a Service”. We are a SaaS individual insurance administration platform. Developing private label sales & administration systems for insurance companies. SASid and InsuranceTPA.com have built a SaaS administration platform for insurance companies and large associations. As innovators of insurance products, marketplace(s), administration, and marketing we are helping insurance companies, associations, and brokers succeed and thrive in today’s insurance delivery environment through proprietary technology. Since 1997 SASid and InsuranceTPA.com have had millions of customer interactions and enrolled over 500,000 individual products through our systems. We have built our system and evolved ways to manage insurance policy sales and delivery over the internet or telephone. We make it simple and smart. Following is a summary of services in which we can help you with your needs: The Smart Marketplace is based on members demographics, group need, and product availability. We have currently have developed and administrate the following insurance products for our partner insurance companies and associations.
- Private Member Health Insurance Exchange
- Individual Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temporary Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Accident Medical Insurance
- GAP deductible insurance
- Limited Indemnity Medical Insurance
- Free Prescription Discount card
- Medicare Insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Why work with SASid:
- SASid’s solutions are extremely efficient, therefore our programs are more competitive than others.
- Licensed in every state as an insurance producer.
- Licensed/bonded administrator in every state (though our sister company – InsuranceTPA.com).
- Trust is created through transparency – The SASid system provides real-time online transparency web access to data for its partners.
- Extremely low insurance complaints/cancellations per program. This is due to SASid’s strategy of “Do the right thing, always” approach to designing, marketing, and administering programs.
- Track record of long-term relationships with current partners.