I was reading my copy of Life Insurance Selling magazine and noticed about 5 non-medical exam life insurance products. I found myself thinking, what is the real difference in these products?
- They all offer up to $250,000 in Life Coverage.
- They all have quick turn around times in underwriting.
- They all have rates within 10% of one another.
- They all pay good commissions.
- They all have good service.
Why would a good agent sell these companies verses our GTL Product?
- They enjoy filling out paper applications?
- Their comfort level with a fax machine?
- Their relationship with their MGA?
- Sales System?
We have recently launched www.GTLLifeInsurance.com
Benefits of the GTL product include:
- Every agent gets a free weblink to online quote and application system.
- No paper applications
- All cases reviewed next business day
- Business Issued in as little as 1 day.
- 1st commission on new business paid weekly
- Advancing available.
Go ahead and sign up for licensing here, get a policy on yourself, get paid the following week.
Once you sell life business this way you will never, fill out paper apps again.