Gadgets…tools…gizmos…doohickeys, regardless of what you prefer to call them, if you’re anything like us, you love them.Â They can make your daily tasks more manageable and boost your productivity.Â It’s been almost 2 months since we implemented our newly designed sales, tracking, and reporting system christened the SASid Partner Login and we’ve already released our first update.Â Here are some of the new features partners can take advantage of:
- Request Tickets: This function allows you to request such things as re-sending a client their ID card, updating some information on an application, updating payment information and more. You’ll be able to submit requests, view any requests you’ve submitted and opt-in for email notifications of when a request is updated or completed.
- Lapsed Policy Report: This report allows you to see clients who’ve cancelled, been terminated or who’s policy has run it’s course. Report shows customer name, email, phone number, start date, end date, how long they kept the policy and the reason their policy ended.
- Growth Report: This report allows you to see how your block of business is growing. Report will show total number of apps, total cancellations and total active lives by month in either a graphical or spreadsheet format.
- Event Log Report: This report was built so that you can view your event log easier. You’ll now have the ability to filter by date range and type of event.
- *Just added* Payment Declines Report: You work hard to build your business.Â Payment declines are by far the #1 reason for lapsed/termed plans.Â This report will show you real-time results of clients who’ve had a payment declined for one of many common reasons (changed account, card expired, billing address changed…).