Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Supplement Insurance is designed to help offset the out-of-pocket costs associated with Qualified Health Plans mandated under the 2014 implementation of Healthcare Reform (ACA). QHP Supplement Insurance pays fixed indemnity benefits towards common sickness and accidents and can be used to help with co-pays, high deductibles, and more.
Fixed Indemnity Benefits for (accident and sickness):
- Doctor Office Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Wellness Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Hospital and ICU benefits
- Emergency benefits
- Surgery and anesthesia benefits
- Accident medical expenses and more
- Single or Family coverage
- Freedom to choose any provider (Doctor, Hospital)*
[fancy_header]Who can benefit?[/fancy_header] [check_list]
- Those with experiencing out-of-pocket expenses from their Qualified Health Plan
- Those who want to supplement their existing Major Medical plan with first-dollar benefits
- Those wanting more robust and benefit-rich Major Medical coverage
Interested in learning more about this product? Complete the simple form below and we’ll be in touch.