With the Affordable Care Act in full swing; consumers are now realizing that most of the Qualified Health Plans (QHP) found on the public exchanges are costly and have high deductibles. Â A recent article in the Wall Street Journal noted that Deductibles have increased 42% since 2013. Â Consumers are faced with the decision to increase their deductibles to keep the monthly health insurance premiums manageable. Â SASid has developed two supplement insurance products which brokers can use to assist consumers which can pair with their major medical insurance plans to help manage high deductibles and out of pocket costs.
Deductible Supplement Insurance: Â Consumers can save money by increasing their deductibles and supplementing their major medical insurance
- Supplemental cash benefits for accidents and sicknesses
- Benefits are paid regardless of other insurance
- Simple to use and smart to have
QHP Supplement Insurance: Â Helps fill the gaps in the Qualified Health Plans found on public and private exchanges
- First dollar coverage with fixed indemnity benefits
- Supplemental benefits for accident and sicknesses
- Benefits for physician office visits, hospital stays, surgeries, emergency visits, x-rays and more.
Consumers can save money and/or increase benefits by getting creative with their healthcare…